Saturday 21 March 2015

I’ve been nominated for a Leibster Award

 
Ohhh yay! I have been nominated for an Award, thanks to lifewithbumps for nominating me for the Leibster Award. This award is a great way for bloggers to connect and interact, all the while pushing us to get our blogs out there for the world to see.
The Leibster Award has rules, should you wish to accept them they are below
 1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their lovely blog.
2) Answer their questions in a blog post.
3) Nominate at least 10 blogs for their own lovely Leibster Award.
4) Create some questions of your own.
5) Let your nominees know that they are nominated.
 
2) Answering lifewithbumps questions
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
Luckily my name doesn’t call for many nicknames! My husband calls me medium poppet; he’s big poppet, the cat little poppet and we have baby poppet on the way!
 
2. What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
I have a ton of books to read, normally they get read in the summer holidays, although I think this year’s summer holiday might not be as relaxing! I also have a ton of baby books to read!!
 
3. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
All the time, usually intricate swirly patterns. I have to admit they are usually very girly!
 
4. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
The worst thing of all and look at my phone or play solitaire! Sometimes I will get up and do marking but only if it as after 5am!
 
5. How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it?
Oh I would really struggle with this, I would be ok if I had a book and something crafty to do. But I’d get bored after a day, two days top! I rely heavily on social interaction.
 
6. Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away?
I’m a sentimental hoarder and then I have a clear out and become ruthless again. I have ‘first’ cards, like my first card as a girlfriend, fiancée, wife etc.
 
7. Who is the biggest pack rat you know?
I wasn’t sure about this question. I had to google it. Urban dictionary told me it’s a hoarder. If that’s the case than my husband! He has so much rubbish in our house that I have no idea why he keeps. We are hoping to move soon, I can’t wait to clear it all out!!
 
8. When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost?
I like to make an entrance! What’s the point of being at party if people don’t now?!
 
9. What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be?
My sixth sense! Intuition and Instinct. I always seem to be able to sense when things are going to happen. I had a strange dream about my husband proposing the night before he did. I am also a great judge of character, I tend to make my mind up about a person very quickly… And I’m usually right!
 
10. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Ermmmm it used to be a lot more ! Pregnancy acne means I am scared to. However I am fascinated by my growing bump . .  Probably too much!!!
 
3) My nominations for the award . .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4) My questions for my lovely nominees . . .
1. What are you most proud of?
2. What drives you mad?
3. What is your favourite chocolate bar?
4. Why did you start blogging?
5. Name three things on your bucket list?
6. What three things could you not live without?
7. Person that has inspire you the most and why?
8. What is your favourite quote?
9. What is your favourite children’s book?
10. Which celebrity do you like the least?

No comments:

Post a Comment