Sunday 29 March 2015

The aches and tiredness!


No one warned me about the tiredness. The first twelve weeks I felt like a baby myself; who needed afternoon naps. I quite liked the indulgence of having a nap without the guilt. But when you are a teacher and you have to come home to marking a mountain of books, prepare resources and complete planning it is not so easy to squeeze in the naps. And guilt less naps are non existent.  I found myself getting excited if I got into bed before 9pm.

And then there was the aches, how is it possible to feel this dreadful this early on? My boobs feel so swollen, I want to hold them just walking up stairs! Which is fine in the privacy of my own home but you do get some funny looks if you absentmindedly have a grope whilst out shopping. As for my husband, he has had so many smacked hands that he has given up attempting to cop a feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment