Wednesday 20 May 2015

Baby Brain

So that is a totally real thing! Who knew? I have found teaching ridiculously hard. I will be talking to the class about something and I get my words completely muddled up, or I stutter or I just completely forget what I was doing! No entirely ideal with 32 faces looking back at you.

Currently I am going through the name blank stage, where I want to talk about somebody and I complete forget their name. Which really isn’t ideal when referring to your husband!

 
My all-time low moment so far has been going to drop something off at the bank and going to pay for a parking ticket and realising I had left my purse at home. I am sure I didn’t have this many blonde moments before! But the kindness of strangers and my new bump saved the day, as a lovely man paid for my ticket. It’s amazing how lovely people are to pregnant women!


No comments:

Post a Comment